Feeling like a fresh start?
Create a morning ritual before your coffee that flushes out the bad and welcomes in the good.
Matcha is packed with antioxidants, it naturally detoxifies and gives a boost to both your metabolism and your mood. What a great way to start your morning!
How to make it? Easy:
- Spoon 1tsp of matcha powder into your cup
- *optional* Add 2tsp sugar to the matcha powder
- Add 3tbsp of hot water to the powder
- Stir with a spoon or whisk until the mixture is a dark green paste with no lumps
- Add 250ml cold milk or 300ml hot milk to your cup
- Stir or whisk the milk and the green paste until smooth and light green in color.
Zuma Liver Detox & Support helps fight against digestive issues, skin problems, and chronic fatigue. The Zuma Zeolite Detox pairs well with the Liver Detox because it binds to toxins as they are flushed from the liver and enhances the body’s ability to remove toxins.
I start every morning with a morning detox tea made with apple cider vinegar. This warm, energizing drink is a great thing to do when you first get up.
There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar.
A few benefits include:
- Weight loss
- Lowering blood pressure
- Reducing high blood sugar
- Preventing osteoporosis
- Clearing up skin & hair issues
How to make a morning detox tea:
- Heat 1 cup of hot water
- While the water is heating add these ingredients to your glass:
- 1tbsp ACV,
- 1/2 lemon squeezed,
- Just a dash of Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Pour the hot water in
- Stir and sip!
I’m currently trying out the G.Tox 7-Day Reset Kit from Goop Wellness. You can’t have food from 4:00 PM Until 8:00 AM – a 16-hour fast. It’s supposed to help you remove dietary triggers and processed foods from your diet. I’ll report back to you about how it goes!
The Goop G.Tox Detoxifying Superpowder is a daily shot of detoxifying nutrients and botanical extracts that supports the liver’s own detoxification processes. It’s great for your liver and helps support skin health. Just mix it into your drink of choice once per day.
One of the best ways to pack in healthy foods and lots of nutrients quickly is to make a smoothie with the fabulous Beast Blender. It easily blends everything you throw its way, from frozen fruit to leafy greens. I love that it’s easy to clean AND it looks great on my counter!